Monzo is an online registered bank that allows the user to control all their finances right from their phone. They give live and instant payment notifications to let you know the minute you spend money, allow you to use your card abroad with no extra charges and let you set budgets for your money. They also allow you to lock and unlock your card at a taps notice. A list of more of their features is located here. At the moment they are giving users £5 if they sign up using another user’s Golden Ticket link.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- Click on this link and enter your Email address and Full Name on the website.
- Check your Emails and click on the link that they have sent you.
- Download the Monzo app and complete your registration.
- Wait to get verified and for your card to arrive, then activate it within the app.
- You need to make one purchase with the card in order to unlock the free £5 so top-up your card £1 or more, you can find the bank account details by going onto the “accounts” tab then clicking your name at the top right.
- Once you’ve sent yourself £1 or more, you then must spend the money in a store with the physical card or buy something online. You could consider donating to charity. However, if you want to keep £1, you can simply send the money back to your bank account or another bank account you earn.
Congratulations, you got a new smart bank account and £5 for free! Try not to spend all of that a once!
|Upfront money needed||£1|
|Estimated Time to complete||5 – 10 minutes|
|Needed to complete offer||Passport or Drivers License|